This week’s topic is 10 things on your mind.
1. The election. I am particularly nervous about this one, I am not exactly fond of either major candidate. It came down to who I though sucked less, Romney.
2. School. It is finally going better, I feel like I am getting better grades and keeping up. Of corse, that may be just because I haven’t had a bio test in a few weeks.
3. Work. I’m only working one day a week for now and I need to find a way to make more money.
4. My car. It has been making loud noises when i turn the wheel, and it also feels like there is something wrong with the muffler.
5. Hurricane sandy. My cousin in NJ just got power back a few days ago. I feel badly for all the people in NY the cold.
6. The cold. It seems very cold already and I walk half a mile (at least) everyday to classes.
7. The nor’easter coming!! Woohoo!! Snow days!!
8. Thanksgiving. Dennis and I still haven’t decided if we are going to see his friends Fiona and Trevor or if we are going to see his family. For the record I would prefer his family.
9. The holidays, I hope they go better than last year.
10. Dennis. Love that guy very much.